A small glass capsule - the ID of the RFID. The module is similar to those which are implanted in animals. Each chip has a unique 32-bit code. The carrier frequency is 125 kHz and the maximum reading distance reaches 10 mm.
- 32-bit unique ID code (cannot be modified)
- Encoding: Manchester type
- Carrier frequency: 125 kHz
- Standard: EM4001 ISO RFID IC
- The device is not intended for implantation under the skin
- Diameter: 1,93 mm
- Length: 12.25 mm
The film shows how to connect RFID systems, conducted are also the range tests of readers and RFID identifiers from SparkFun.
The film made by SparkFun company, introduces the features of the product.