Product description: Lego Education - large robotics workshop for grades 4-8
The set is designed to conduct classes in robotics and programming in grades 4 - 8. The package includes the necessary equipment to learn robotics, dedicated lesson scenarios and teaching materials for teachers and students. The product is an invaluable aid in conducting classes on robotics, also for teachers who are not IT specialists. The presented package is a set of Lego - large robotics workshop.
Lego Education Workshop set is compatible with the specification of the Laboratory of the Future program.
Robotics lesson with RoboCamp and SPIKE™ Prime.
Advantages of the Lego Education Workshop set
- Complete package containing the necessary accessories and teaching materials used to conduct classes in robotics and programming in classes 4 - 8
- Includes ready-made lesson plans and RoboCamp multimedia teaching materials for both students and teachers (including those who are not IT specialists)
- Package provides access to numerous projects, 3D models to download and print, interactive construction and programming instructions
- RoboCamp lessons include STEAM elements (science, technology, engineering, arts or math) to shape the competencies of the future
What will we find in the set Lego Education - large robotics lab for grades 4-8?
The set Lego Education - Large Robotics Workshop for grades 4 -8 includes the following elements:
- 3D model or robot library online RoboCamp®: School Plan for 3 Teachers
- Educational robots with accessories: LEGO® SPIKE™ Prime #45678 - 12x
- Board with accessories: RoboCamp Workshop Mat - 2x
Below you will find the detailed description of each element of the set.
Library of 3D models or robots online RoboCamp®: School Plan for 3 Teachers
- Online access to 12+ 3D models to download and print, 175+ core curriculum-compliant lesson plans, multimedia instructions for building and programming robots explained step-by-step
- Access to specialized teacher trainings of varying levels and online teacher support
- 2 yearaccess for 3 teachers
- Option to share all materials and instructions with students online
- Compatible with 3D printers, LEGO® WeDo 1, LEGO® WeDo 2.0, LEGO® Mindstorms® NXT, LEGO® Mindstorms® EV3; LEGO® SPIKE™ Essential, LEGO® SPIKE™ Prime
Educational robots with accessories: LEGO® SPIKE™ Prime #45678 - 12x
- Ready to use out of the box
- 1 set for 2 students
- Includes building blocks and electronics
- Tool-lessassembly system
- Includes controller, 1 large servo motor, 2 small servos, ultrasonic distance sensor, touch sensor, gyroscope sensor, color sensor and rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Free, dedicated PC and tablet app with 3 programming languages of varying levels of sophistication:
- Icon Blocks (graphic language)
- Word Blocks (graphic and text language)
- Python (text-based language)
Board with accessories: RoboCamp Workshop Mat - 2x
- Ready to use board for the lessons and for the preparation before the robot competitions
- Several modes of operation: black line for tracking robots, round work area, outline of a simple maze, starting fields, coloured RGB fields and sensor calibration
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 cm
- Made of plastic, rolled up