Description: IQaudIO Codec Zero - sound card for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B
Codec Zero is a module with dimensions equal to Raspberry Pi Zero. The cover plate is equipped with a speaker output (mono), audio jack connectors to connect an electret microphone, built-in MEMS microphone and AUX IN and OUT pins. There is also a general purpose button on the board. The sound card is based on DA7212 chip, which allows for Hi-Def 96 kHz / 24-bit audio playback. IQaudIO has been taken over by the Raspberry Pi Foundation providing further support for Raspberry Pi users.
The module is equipped with holes for mounting analog AUX IN and AUX OUT connectors. The loudspeaker is connected to a screw connection, supporting an electret microphone or a 1.2 W / 8 Ω speaker. Codec Zero allows you to create such projects as: walkie talkie / intelligent doorbell, vintage style radio or intelligent speaker.
Main features of the IQaudIO Codec Zero sound card
- Compatible with HAT standard for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Supports 96 kHz / 24-bit Hi-Def audio
- High-quality DA7212
- Built-in EEPROM for automatic configuration for Linux systems
- Communicates through the I2S interface to reduce the load on the Raspberry Pi processor
- Powered directly from Raspberry Pi, no separate power supply required
- Built-in MEMS microphone
- Mono speaker, electret microphone input
- AUX input/output on pins
- Pin button GPIO27