Product description: NIC WiFi USB Nano N 150Mbps TP-Link TL-WN725N - Raspberry Pi
Wireless network card TP-Link TL-WN725N v2 USB standard N operates at speed up to 150 Mb/s. Module is used by the Raspberry Pi users as a WiFi network adapter.
The latest Raspbian Jessie does not require installation of drivers for card TP-link - device is ready for operation after putting it into the USB port. Card installation guide for previous versions can be found on our website.
Key features of NIC WiFi USB Nano N
- Module features a miniature dimensions: 18.6 x 15 7.1 mm, whereby the device is practically invisible during use.
- The adapter offers wireless connections in N standard with speed of up to 150MB/sec
- Has the ability to support standard WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) for smooth, broadcast data transmission such as video, music, video calls
- Supports software WPS that allows you to wirelessly sharing the connection to the Internet
- Has protection: Support 64/128-bit security of WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) and IEEE 802.1 X
- Supports connection in modes ad-hoc and infrastructures
- The product is compatible with systems operating in 802.11 b/g/n
- Works with operating systems of Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and Linux
Installation of the system and start of the WiFi in the Raspberry Pi.