Description: PiClock RTC PCF8563 I2C - real time clock + buzzer + battery for Raspberry Pi 3/4/2/B+
Module with real time clock PCF8563, of which the voltage is supported by the round CR2032 battery (included). The system allows you to measure the time when the Raspberry Pi is disconnected from the power supply. The module has a 40-pin connector and built-in buzzer (connected to pin GPIO16).
The subject of the sale is module. The Raspberry Pi must be purchased separately.
Connectors GPIO of minicomputer were led out on the upper part in the form of mounting holes, so the user can use them freely after the installation of the module. The set has no goldpin connectors to solder.
Specification of PiClock RTC PCF8563 I2C - real time clock + buzzer + battery for Raspberry Pi 4/3/2/B+
- Real-time clock based on the PCF8563 system (documentation)
- Communication: I2C
- Built-in buzzer connected to pin GPIO16 of Raspberry Pi
- Battery support of power supply - the set has battery CR2032
- Led out were the rest of the GPIO connectors of Raspberry Pi
- Four mounting holes
- It works with Raspberry Pi 4B / 3B / 2B / B+