The sensor converts the light intensity to a square waveform with a 50% filling with a proportional frequency. The system detects light waves with the lengths from 320 nm to 1050 nm. Temperature compensation was carried out for ultraviolet radiation in the range of 320 nm to 700 nm.
Wide supply voltage range is from 2.7 V to 5.5 V that allows the sensor to operate with any commissioning set equipped with microcontroller, including STM32Discovery and Arduino that supports the library. Through the hole, 3-pin case with a standard pitch of 2.54 mm, allows you to attach the sensor to the breadboard or to connect to a standard female goldpin strap.
The product is compatible with Arduino
For proper operation of the sensor, the external elements are not required, the frequency output can be connected directly to the microcontroller's pin.
- Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Average current consumption: 2 mA
- Error of non-linearity on the 0.2% level at 100 kHz
- It does not need the external components
- Simple connection with a microcontroller (read frequency)
- Easy to install 3-pin through hole case
Details in the documentation