Module with UV sensor adding the possibility to detect UV light to any microcontroller. It has a built in converter A/C controlled by the I2C bus that reads and processes the data for 60 MS to 500 MS.
Unlike module Si1145, VEML6070 does not give readings to UV index. It has a light sensor operating in the UV spectrum. It is equipped with a simple I2C interface, thus it can run on microcontrollers with a small performance.
The sensor has 5 pins working with voltage from 3 V to 5 V. It is communicating with each microcontroller equipped with the I2C bus.
|VIN||Supply voltage: from 2.8 V to 5.5 V.|
|G||The ground of the system.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus.|
|SDA||The data line of the I2C bus.|
|ACK||The interrupt's output. It warns about too high or low UV signal.|
- Supply voltage: from 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- The operating voltage of the pins: from 3.0 V to 5.0 V
- Chip: VEML6070
- The range of spectrum of UV radiation: from 320 nm to 410 nm
- Communication: I2C bus
- Pins: the holes for the goldpin connectors - 2.54 mm pitch (strap included in the kit for self soldering)
- Board sizes: 14 x 13 x 2 mm
- Weight: 0.5 g