Strong servo, standard type. Works as a motor with adjustable speed. Powered with voltage: 4,8 - 6,0 V.
- Supply voltage: 4,8 V - 6,0 V
- Does not have stop of motion
- Potentiometer for adjustment of the midpoint
- Control signal: 50 Hz / 1 - 2 ms
- Two ball bearings
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 20.0 x 38.0 mm
- Weight: 40 g
- Parameters for 4.8 V:
- Torque: 6.0 kg*cm (0,58 Nm)
- Speed: 0.16 s/60°
- Parameters for 6.0 V:
- Torque: 6.7 kg*cm (0,65 Nm)
- Speed: 0.14 s/60°
- Included are sets of lifts, washers and screws.
The frequency of the control signal is standard for modelling servos 50 Hz with filling range 1 - 2 ms. With the potentiometer placed in the housing, established is the central point - the filling, in which the servo is stopped. Indicating a value higher than the specified threshold, causes the movement of the servo in one direction at a speed proportional to the specified filling. Similarly, indicating a lower value, will result in movement in the opposite direction.