- Supply voltage: from 4.8 V to 6.0 V
- Range of motion: from 0 ° to 180 °
- Metal gear
- Dimensions: 28,8 x 13.8 x 30,2 mm
- Weight: 20 g
- Settings for 4.8 V:
- Point: 2,79 kg*cm (0,27 Nm)
- Speed: 0,20 sec/60°
- Settings for 6.0 V:
- Time: 3,19 kg*cm (0,31 Nm)
- Speed: 0,18 sec/60°
- Complete set of servo horns, washers, and screws.
- Servo works with a robotic arm set by the company SparkFun Pan/Tilt and gripper Robotic Claw MKII.
- More details in the documentation.
Short-term current consumption may exceed 500 mA, which means that the device can connect directly to an Arduino.