WEP 992D soldering station hot air iron and tip-based soldering iron with capacity of 75 W. The device is equipped with a microcontroller unit with the PID driver, which checks the performance and adjusts it to the preset values. Models 992D are characterized by:
- The operation of the hot air in auto mode - when you put down the iton, the system will turn off the heat and cool the iton to a safe temperature.
- The function of temperature correction depending on external parameters.
- Mode C/F the ability to change the units in which temperature is displayed.
- Sleep function of soldering iron tip-based - if the iron is not used the given time interval (0 - 99 minutes) the system switches to sleep mode, that is cooled to a temperature of 200 °C, which ensures long service life of the device.
- Ceramic heating element - soldering iron hotair has a ceramic heating element that quickly and evenly heats up. The heater consists of hard alloys, which allows for a long operation time at high temperatures with no deformation, which increases the stability and prolongs the service life of the heater.
- Easy to read LCD display - temperature, power, airflow and operation mode are displayed on a large, easily readable LCD display.
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V / 50 Hz (network)
- Power consumption: 700 W
- The station is controlled through a microcontroller that provides high stability
- The device has a PID controller
- Compact design with large and clear LCD display
- Soldering Iron Hotair:
- Blowing air through the compressor inside the station
- Air consumption: up to 28 L/min
- Smooth adjustment of temperature in the range
- Adjustable temperature of hot air: 100-480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/-1 °C
- LCD display showing the actual power and temperature of blowing
- Temperature setting buttons
- Protection before reaching the high temperature and inform the alarm
- Length of iron cable: up to 90 cm
- Tip-based Soldering Iron
- Iron 908B
- Adjustable temperature soldering tip: 200 °C to 480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/- 1 °C
- Soldering iron power: 75 W
- The resistance to grounding: up to 2 Ω
- Potencjał regarding grounding: up to 2 mV
- System ESD safe
- Cable length of the iron: up to 100 cm
- Sleep mode: enabled after idle operation 0-99 minutes
- Station WEP 992D
- Stand for hotair iron
- Set of nozzles:
- round 2.5 mm
- round with a diameter of 4.4 mm
- round with a diameter of 7 mm
- round with a diameter of 9 mm
- square 12x12 mm
- Stand for tip-based soldering iron along with a cleaning sponge
- Stand for the tin
- Soldering iron 907I with tip T-B
- A gripper for lifting circuits
- Power cable
Heating elements (heaters) and tips are not subject to warranty, you should purchase new ones.