Temperature control of air flow and power control of air flow is realized with knobs. The temperature of the soldering iron is set with smaller knobs.
The station has a sensor in the base of the iron, with it when you put the iron down, the device cools a heating element from 3 to 8 minutes, and then it turns off (switches to standby mode). This procedure allows you to save energy, increase service life, and, above all, ensures greater safety. After reaching the standby mode, the station can be completely switched off with the button or to activate holding up the iron.
The station is used on the electronic repair services for safe soldering out QFP, BGA, SMD,PLCC, and other temperature-sensitive elements.
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz (network)
- Power: 700 W
- The station is controlled by the microcontroller which ensures a high stability
- The device has a standby mode
- The station has an ergonomical body
- Temperature control and power supply using the knobs.
Hotair Soldering Iron
- Adjustable temperature hot air from 100 °C to 480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/- 1 °C
- Temperature setting buttons
- Smooth regulation of air flow by means of buttons
- Air consumption: max. up to 120 litres/minute
- The head size of the hot air 22 mm (all nozzles from the station of the PT / Aoyue)
Soldering Iron Tip-base
- The bulb 907A
- Adjustable temperature soldering tip: 200 °C to 480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/- 2 °C
- Soldering iron power: 60 W
- Soldering station WEP 878A
- Stand for the hotair iron
- Set of nozzles:
- round nozzle with a diameter of 7 mm
- round nozzle with a diameter of 9 mm
- square 12 x 12 mm
- Stand for the tip-based iron along with a cleaning sponge
- Soldering iton 907A with the T-I tip
- A gripper for lifting circuit
Heating elements (heaters) and the tips are not subject to warranty, and you must purchase new ones.