- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8°)
- Rated voltage: 6 V
- Current consumption per coil: 0,8 A
- Coil resistance 7.5 Ω
- Winding inductance: 6.7 mH
- Holding torque 2.6 kg*cm (0.25 Nm)
- Outputs: unipolar (six wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Standard: NEMA 17
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 40 mm (without shaft)
Details in thetechnical documentation.
Unipolar stepper motor, six-wire. Has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degrees). Powered by 6 V, takes 800 mA per coil. Torque is 2.6 kg*cm (0.25 Nm). Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 40 mm (NEMA 17).
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- Mounting hub 5 mm- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motor controller -easy to use, small modules to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also preparedinstructionsfor connecting various types of stepper motors.
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers