- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8°)
- Rated voltage: 2,8 V
- Current consumption per coil: 1,7 A
- Coil resistance 1.65 Ω
- Winding inductance: 3.2 mH
- Holding torque 4.0 kg*cm (0.4 Nm)
- Outputs: bipolar (four wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Standard: NEMA 17
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 40 mm (without shaft)
Details in the technical documentation.
Bipolar stepper motor, four-wire. Has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degrees). It is powered by 2.8 V, draws 1700 mA per coil. Torque is 4.0 kg*cm (0.4 Nm). Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 40 mm (NEMA 17).
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- Mounting hub 5 mm- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motor controller - easy to use, small modules to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared instructions for connecting various types of stepper motors.
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers