Product specification: Stepper motor SY35ST26-0284A 200 steps/rev 7.4 V / 0.28 A / 0.063 Nm - Polol 1207
- Number of steps: 200
- Rated voltage: 7.4 V
- Current draw per coil: 280 mA
- Coil resistance 26 Ω
- Winding inductance: 19.2 mH
- Holding torque 650g*cm (0.0637 Nm)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Dimensions: 35 x 35 x 26 mm (without shaft) - NEMA 14
Description of stepper motor SY35ST26-0284A
The bipolar stepper motor has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution, i.e. the full step takes place every 1.8 °. The current consumption is 280 mA per coil at 7.4 V supply voltage. The holding torque is 0.65 kg*cm (0.0637 Nm). There is a 5 mm diameter shaft at the output.
Wiring and wiring diagram.
SY35ST26-0284A motor dimensions
The motor base is a square with a side of 35 +/- 0.2 mm. The height marked as length is 26 mm.
Accessories for the stepper motor
- 5 mm mounting hub - allows mechanical components to be mounted on the motor shaft
- A4988 controller- easy to use, small module with stepper motor controller
Use of stepper motors
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers