Stepper motor specification SY35ST36
- Number of steps: 200
- Rated voltage: 2,7 V
- Current draw per coil: 1000 mA
- Coil resistance 2.7 Ohm
- Winding inductance: 4.3 mH
- Holding torque 1.4 kg*cm (0.14 Nm)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm D-shaped
- Weight: 180 g
- Dimensions: 35 x 35 x 36 mm (without shaft) - NEMA 14
Product description: Stepper motor SY35ST36-1004A 200 steps/rev 2.7V 1.0A 0.14Nm
The bipolar stepper motor has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution, i.e. a full step takes place every 1.8 degrees. Current consumption is 1 A per coil at 2.7V. The holding torque is 1.4 kg*cm (0.14 Nm). There is a 5 mm diameter shaft at the output.
The motor base is a square with a side of 35 +/- 0.2 mm. The height marked as length is 36 mm.
Wiring and wiring diagram.
- 5 mm mounting hub - allows mechanical components to be mounted on the motor shaft
- A4988 controller - easy to use, small module with stepper motor controller
Use of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers