Product description: STM32MP157F-DK2 Discovery - STM32MP157FAC1 + 4" touch screen
Startup kit based on STM32MP157FAC1 microcontroller (Cortex-A7 800 MHz 32-bit + Cortex-M4 209 MHz 32-bit). The module is equipped with a built-in 4" touch screen display, 4 USB ports, Ethernet port and microSD card slot, USB C port, OTG connector, HDMI port and dedicated ports for Arduino and Raspberry extensions. The board supports wireless communication via Bluetooth LE and WiFi.
The evaluation board supports Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as IAR Embedded Workbench, MDK-ARM and STM32CubeIDE
The manufacturer provides the STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Distribution software for the host processor and STM32CubeMP1 for the coprocessor along with examples to develop applications for the STM32MP157F-DK2 Discovery runtime kit. The software is available in versions:
- Starter package: demonstrates Linux capabilities on the STM32MP1 platform (demo code).
- Developer package: A set of tools allowing you to add your own program, which can be run in the system.
- Distribution package: Allows you to design your own Linux distribution, as well as your own Starter and Developer packages.
STM32MP157F-DK2 Discovery specification - STM32MP157FAC1 + 4" touchscreen
- Microcontroller: STM32MP157
- Core: Cortex-A7 800 MHz 32 bit + Cortex-M4 32 bit
- Clock frequency: 800 Mhz / 209 Mhz
- RAM: 4GB DDR3L
- Chassis: TFBGA361
- Debugger / Programmer: ST-Link v2(built-in)
- Ethernet: 1 Gb/s IEEE-802.3ab compliant
- 4 LEDs
- 1 x RESET
- 1 x WAKE UP
- 2 x USER
- Connectors on the board:
- RJ45 - Ethernet
- USB OTG
- Headphone (stereo) / microphone minijack
- IO ports - compatible with Raspberry / Arduino UNO V3
- MicroSD slot
- Power supply: 5V / 3A - USB C