Development set STM32F769I Discovery with microcontroller STM32F769NIH6 allows you to get acquainted with systems equipped with powerful Cortex M7 core by ARM. The system was supplied with: built-in touch LCD display 4" port, USB port, Ethernet port and a connector for memory cards microSD. An additional feature is the ability to power up from the Ethernet network via a PoE system 3 W 48 V to 5 V. Development is made easier with the libraries and many examples available on the website of the company ST.
- Microcontroller STM32F769NIH6:
- Core: Cortex M-7
- Flash memory: 2 MB
- RAM: 512 + 16 + 4 KB SRAM
- Clock frequency: up to 216 MHz
- Case: BGA216
- Debugger ST-Link/V2, located on the board
- Color LCD screen
- Diagonal: 4 "
- Touch panel: capacitive
- 5 options power supply module:
- USB connector High Speed
- Ethernet connector (PoE) IEEE 802.3 af (Converter 48 V to 5 V 3)
- VIN of the Arduino connector
- The external connector 5 V
- On the board there are also:
- Output and audio input
- Speaker output stereo
- Four microphones ST MEMS
- Two buttons
- Connector wi-fi, and Ext-EEP
- Slot microSD
- MicroUSB OTG HS
- Connector Ethernet IEEE 802.3-2002
- Flash memory: 128 MB Quad SPI
- Memory SDRAM: 128 MB
- Connectors compatible with Arduino Uno
A detailed description and a sample program are available on the website of the manufacturer.
Color screen with capacitive touch panel provides high sensitivity.