What will you learn?
- what are the advantages of different techniques of creating objects
- What to watch out for when working with ES6 classes
- How to use this without the risk of unforeseen consequences
- How to expand objects and what this entails in practice
- What is the essence of the prototype mechanism
- How can the different properties of Object
- How to implement the mechanism of delegation and composition
By choosing this course, you will learn much more!
You will receive the download instruction and code from us at the address given when placing your order
e-mail at the latest on the next working day after receiving the payment.
Who is this course for?
Objects, objects and even more objects
Inheritance, delegation, composition
ES6 classes - pros and cons
There is a lot of discussion about theClass keyword. In fact, this new mechanism has its advantages and disadvantages. It's certainly worthwhile for you to get to know them and to make a decision yourself while writing your applications.
How to use the course?
When you buy a course you get access to our training platform. In order to use the course, you only need access to the Internet. You can conveniently watch the courses through any browser or mobile application for Android and iOS.
Table of contents