What will you learn?
- You will learn the essence of asynchronous programming
- You will learn about async/await syntax and its practical applications
- You'll understand when and how we use callback
- You will find out what are the advantages of the Generators
- You will learn how to treat the concept of time properly in programming
- You will learn the concept of Observables and reactive programming
- You will learn to use the popular RxJS library
- You will understand the Promise mechanism
By choosing this course, you will learn much more!
You will receive the download instruction and code from us at the address given when placing your order
e-mail at the latest on the next working day after receiving the payment.
Who is this course for?
Due to the number of techniques and the fact that aSynchronicity breaks out of the sequential thinking patterns we are used to, this is a rather complex subject.
Understanding fundamental concepts
The most important step-by-step techniques
Watching the videos from the course you can easily master all the key techniques of asynchronouscodewriting.You will start with the classic Callback approach, then Promise,Generators and Async/Await . The advantages and disadvantages of each approach and its main features are explained here.
Observables and RxJS
While learning, you will also learn the concepts ofreactive programming and Observables. You will see what this innovative approach to asynchronous programming is all about and you will have the opportunity to learnthe basics of thevery popular RxJSlibrary.
How to use the course?
When you buy the course you get access to our training platform. All you need to use the course is internet access. The courses can be conveniently viewed through any browser or mobile application for Android and iOS.
Table of contents