What you get with the course?
- Extensive knowledge on one of the most popular front-end frameworks
- The possibility of creating functional, stable and secure applications
- Excellent understanding of the principles, on which based is the Angular and the possibility to freely develop your skills
- Component approach to create views
- Reactive programming, using the RxJS library
- Consumption of the data in the easy JSON format
- Practical use of the possibilities provided by TypeScript
- The singulating of logic, which allows you to easily scale and support applications
- Quick creation of the production version which you can deploy on the server
- Tool Angular CLI to speed up the construction of the application
- Creating the routing in the SPA application
Modern front-end with the latest version of the framework, Angular
If you are even slightly interested in the subject of a front-end, you remember the framework Angular, for sure. For several years, it has been enjoying a great popularity and is in the top of the best tools faciliating the creation of web applications. Even a cursory glance at job offers, is enough to see how much they need web developers who can create applications on Angular. Following this, are also respectively high earnings - knowledge of the Angular today, is just in price.
With this course you will instantly learn how to create a modern, functional and efficient applications using the latest version of Angular framework. With it, you will make, step by step, a complete, actual application of the service/garage. Developing it, you will learn not only the latest trends from the world of front-end, but also the universal practices. In this course, I will show you, i.a. how to build the views from components, how to manipulate the behavior of elements on the website or how to consume data in REST architecture. You will also learn the basics of TypeScript which will help to speed up your work.
Why is it worth to know Angular?
the most popular front-end framework in the world
- a huge number of job offers and high earnings
- the perfect tool to create a layer of front-end in large scalable applications
- the possibility of creating applications for computers and mobile devices
- easy to work with other frameworks based on the component approach (for example, React.js)
1. Preparing the environment
4. SharedModule and CoreModule
7. Pipes and directives
8. Basis of the detection of mechanisms
9. Preparing the production version