- You want to makethe first stepin the world of creating apps on Android?
- You have an idea for a great app, but you know nothing about programming?
- You want to know an easy way to learnthe basic development concepts without going into intricate details?
- You want to check if the programmingis what you want to do in the future?
If you answeredYesto these questions, then this course is just for you.
Imagine creating an application as builduing the project from the ready to use elements.You don't need to be familiar with the programming.You don't even need to know details of Android. It is enough that you have the idea on the desired application and, in fact, now you can start its implementation.
With this course, you will learn how to create Android applicationswithout writing code.Simultaneously, this is a great opportunity to know key concepts that are the basis of almost every program. The knowledge that you will get, not only allow youto create a dream appon Android, but will also make that, in the future, learning any programming language will be much easier. All of this can be done usingApp Inventor– a relaible, free and easy to use tool.
What is the App Inventor?
App Inventor is a tooldeveloped by Google, and is currently developed by the famous Massachusetts Institute of Technology. App Inventor helped millions of people around the world to turn their ideas into real applications on the Android platform. You too can join them! You just need a web browserand any device with Android.
With App Inventor, you can easily create apps, as if you had built a structure out of blocks. At your disposal aredozens of ready-made blocks and components that can be combined into any combination. Using them, you can quickly createthe entire application interface, determine what functions will it have and test it on the selected device.
What you get with the course?
- The ease of creatingAndroidapps using ready-made components.
- The possibility of creating afully functionalapplication that meets the real needs of users.
- The ability to create apps of almost any type: commercial, web or games.
- Capabilities of creating applications that use different device functions: camera, memory card or GPS.
- Knowledge about the useof advanced featuressuch as database, server connection or using external API.
- The knowledge of techniques that will prepare your application for distribution and will allow you to get with it to a broad audience.
What will you learn from the course?
Course, step by step, will teach you how to create your own functional apps via App Inventor. It starts from the quick introduction that will show you how to start the work, how to efficiently manage your projects and, above all, howto test your applicationon a real device and the emulator.
The essential part of the training is work on the manypractical applications with the increasing difficulty level. In a short time, you will learn to use various useful components: buttons, labels, sliders, etc. You will also see how easily you can use the various functions built into the phone or tablet, for example, camera or memory card. By the way, you'll learn how to create a gamewith animation and interactive elements in App Inventor.
The course has enough space for more complex projects, thanks to which you will learnthe advanced technologies used in many professional applications on Android. It is, i.a. databases, geolocation or use of the Google Maps. A lot of the time, we will spend discussing methodsof creating interfacesfor the user.
At the end you'll also learn how applications you create, prepare for distribution. You will learn how to pack your project in the format .apk and configure the application so that it wascompatible with Google Play.
Basicmethods of work
Let's create the first app
The second application - drawing
We create our own game
Game - space invaders
How to create beautiful UI
Procedure - modular application
Let's create a slide show
App to record notes
Appendix - exchange of currency
App - exchange of currency p.2
Google maps and geolocation
How to complete the application