The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
- VCC supply voltage: 5 V
- Input voltage IN: 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Relay SRD-05VDC-SL-C(documentation)
- Coil voltage: 5 V
- Maximum contact voltage: 250 VAC, 110 VDC*
- Maximum current: 10 A
- Opto-insulation EL817(documentation)
- Plate dimensions 46 x18 mm
* The maximum contact voltage is dependent on the type of load - see the documentation in Table 7. Contact Rating.
The module allows you to control actuators consuming up to 10 A by means of microcontroller ports or any startup kit (including Arduino , Rasbperry Pi and STM32Discovery ). Opto-isolation separates the control signal from the part related to the relay power supply, thus ensuring safe operation of the control system. For proper operation, simply connect the relay power supply and digital control signal. The leads are standard 2.54 mm goldpin strips, which can be connected using common connecting cables.
Examples of application
- Lighting controller
- Controller of actuators
- Switch for electrical equipment including motors
The module has four VCC, GND, IN- and IN+ inputs . For the system to work properly it is necessary to connect 5 V supply to the VCC pin, GND ground and IN input signal. Thanks to the use of optical insulation, the input voltage can take a value from 3 V to 5.5 V. The jumper allows you to select the state that the relay will be switched on:
- Jumper between VCC and IN+, control signal connected to IN- : relay switched on in high state
- Jumper between GND and IN-, control signal connected to IN+ : relay switched on in low state
Outputs are marked as NO - disconnected by default, NC - connected from COM by default. Specifying high state to pin IN (3V-5.5V) switches the relay contacts and creates a connection between COM and NO by disconnecting COM from NC. This action is also indicated by the LED (D1) lighting up.