The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
- Rated voltage: 5 V
- Current draw per coil: 200 mA
- The gearing: 76:1
- Coil resistance: 20 Ω
- Gear output holding torque: 5.0kg*cm (0.49 Nm).
- Outputs: unipolar (six wires)
- Nylon gears for quiet operation
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 41 g
- Dimensions: ϕ25 x 30 mm (without shaft)
The technical drawing is included in thedocumentation.
Unipolar stepper motor, six-wire. It has an integrated 76:1 gearbox. It is powered by 5 V and draws 200 mA per coil. The holding torque of the gearbox is5.0 kg*cm (0.49 Nm).There is a 5 mm diameter shaft at the output.
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- Mounting hub 5 mm- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motor controller - easy to use, small modules to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared instructions for connecting various types of stepper motors.
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers