The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8°)
- Rated voltage: 12 V
- Current draw per coil: 400 mA
- Coil resistance 40 Ω
- Winding inductance: 20 mH
- Holding torque 1.12 kg*cm (0.11 Nm)
- Rotor inertia: 20 g*cm2
- Outputs: bipolar (four wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 240 g
- Dimensions: 39 x 39 x 34 mm (without shaft)
Technical drawing and detailed data are available in the documentation.
Bipolar stepper motor, four-wire. Has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degrees). Powered by 12 V, draws 400 mA per coil. The holding torque is 1.12 kg*cm (0.11 Nm). There is a 5 mm diameter shaft at the output.
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- Mounting hub 5 mm- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Steppermotors controller - easy to use, small modules allowing to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared instructions for connecting various types of stepper motors.
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers