The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
4-wheel platform, works with AA batteries, with drive in the form of four DC motors with gear 48:1. Large surface with holes to install various sensors (e.g. distance measurement), modules and actuators (e.g. robotic arm).
The kit can be controlled using any microcontrol system with motor driver, for example, Arduino module with a connected unit TB6612. Installation instructions and technical characteristics of the motors can be downloaded as pdf files.
- Complete chassis:
- Length: 165 mm
- Width: 157 mm
- Height: 65 mm
- Wheel diameter: 65 mm
- Chassis weight: 480 g
- 4 DC motors with gear DG02S 48:1
- Supply voltage: 3 V
- Current consumption: 125 mA ( 170 mA max.)
- Rotation speed output: 65 ± 10 rpm
- Torque output: 0,8 kg*cm (0,078 Nm)
- Connection: red and black wire
- 1 x aluminum frame
- 4 x wheels with a diameter of 65 mm
- 1x container on 5 AA batteries
- 1 x screwdriver
- a set of necessary screws and nuts