The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
The controller allows for independent control of two modeling servo systems by means of buttons or digital signals. The outputs are matched to the servo joints: SYG | +V | GND.
Each time the SW2 (for servo 1) or SW3 (for servo 2) button is pressed, the axis of the servo is rotated about 180°. Pressing SW1 will rotate both servos by 90 degrees, which means that they are in their central position.
It is also possible to control them via the digital inputs S1 - S3, which correspond to the individual buttons. The inputs are activated in a low state, which is equivalent to pressing a button.
- Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.0 V
- Built-in microcontroller: AVR ATtiny13
- Connectors: 11-pin connector, 2.54 mm raster, angled for self-soldering
- Possibility of configuring the supply voltage from the same or separate source by means of a jumper
- Dimensions: 31 x 25 mm
- Module manufactured in Poland
- Soldering set for self-soldering: 11-pin goldpin strip - angled