- The VCC supply voltage: 5 V
- Enabled by the high status
- Relay SRD-05VDC-SL-C (documentation)
- Coil voltage: 5 V
- The maximum voltage of contacts: 250 V AC, 110 VDC*
- Maximum current: 10 A
- Transistor amplifier in the system
- Board sizes: 77 x 54 mm
- Diameter of mounting holes: 3 mm
* Maximum contact voltage depends on the type of load - details inthe documentation, tab. 7. Contact Rating.
The module allows to control the actuators consuming the current up to 10 A using the microcontroller's ports or development set (e.g.Arduino). In the system is a transistor amplifier which allows you to control the relay directly from the microcontroller's port (5 V).
For proper operation, it is sufficient to connect the power supply of the relay and the digital control signal. Pins are the standard goldpin straps with the pitch of 2.54 mm which allows for the connection using the popular connecting cables.
Examples of application
- Driver of the lighting
- The driver of the actuators
- Switch for electric devices, including motors
The module has four input pins VCC, GND, IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4. For the system to work correctly, you must connect the power supply of 5 V to the VCC pin, ground GND and the input signal INx.
Output pins are marked as NO - are disabled by default, NC - by default connected with COM. Specifying the high status at the INx pin, switches the relay's contacts and makes the connection between the COM and NO, disconnecting COM from NC.