Rules for lodging a complaint about goods
In accordance with applicable regulations, we are liable for physical and legal defects in accordance with the Civil Code.
Upon discovery of a defect the Buyer has the right:
- make a declaration to demand a price reduction,
- to make a declaration of withdrawal, but not when the defect is immaterial,
- to demand that things be replaced with a defect-free one,
- demand that the defect be rectified.
Please be advised that the Complaints Department of Botland will process your complaint within 14 calendar days of receipt. Botland is liable under warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery.
Information on exercising the right of withdrawal
According to the current legal regulations, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 30 days without giving any reason. This period expires after 30 days from the moment when the Consumer came into possession of the goods or when a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the goods.
Please be informed that in accordance with the applicable regulations and §4 of the Regulations, the return of the goods shall be entitled only to Consumers (purchase not directly connected with business or professional activity). Returns are not due to Customers (purchase directly related to business or professional activity).
Process of complaint / return
Please follow the instructions to make a complaint:
|1||Please read the complaint/return policy.|
|2||Fill in the form below.|
|3||Please read the answer you received.|
|4||Secure and pack the defective product.|
Send the package to the address below together with a printed form and proof of purchase.
In order to start the complaint / return procedure, fill in the form.
BOTLAND - SERVICE
For a smooth complaint process, please read the rules described below:
- Before sending back the equipment, please make sure that the product is actually out of order.
- In order to ensure that the complaint process runs smoothly, please fill in the complaint form and attach it to the shipment.
- Please attach a proof of purchase (e.g. a receipt, invoice or confirmation of transfer) to the claimed products.
- The goods should be carefully packed to ensure safe transport and prevent further damage.
- The Botland company does not collect the complaint parcels sent on delivery.
- The return of the shipment costs is made after the complaint is accepted. This is the amount consistent with the cheapest offered form of delivery - 9.90 PLN.
- Please send back the equipment complete with accessories. Incomplete products will be sent back without consideration at the sender's expense.
- Self-manipulation, carried out by unauthorized persons, i.e. not repaired by Botland, deprives the Buyer of the right to further complaint.
- The Buyer will be informed about the way of dealing with the complaint via e-mail.
- Detailed information on current shipping costs can be found on the website: www.botland.com.pl in the Delivery tab.
- Returning the equipment is tantamount to getting acquainted with the above rules.
Rules of returning the goods
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall be obliged to inform the Seller of his decision by an unequivocal statement.
- In order to ensure a smooth course of the return process, please fill in the return form and attach it to the shipment, you can use a statement other than the form.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract we return all received payments, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest offered by us). The refund will be made within 14 days of the day on which we are informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. We will make the return using the same payment methods as those used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has agreed to another solution or has offered it.
- We may withhold the refund until we have received the item or you have provided us with proof of its return, whichever is the earlier.
- Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days after we have been informed of the withdrawal. We also ask you to pack the goods carefully before shipment.
- The consumer shall only be liable for any reduction in the value of the product resulting from use other than that which was necessary to determine the characteristics and functionality.