Product description: Air Velocity Sensor Breakout - air flow sensor - FS3000-1015 - Qwiic - SparkFun SEN-18768
The Air Velocity Sensor Breakout from SparkFun is a module that allows you to measure the speed of air flow in the range from 0 m/s to 15 m/s (0 mph to 33.6 mph). It is equipped with a 12-bit FS3000-1015 chip, ensuring measurement accuracy of 5% of the full flow scale at 25 ° C.
Air Velocity Sensor Breakout - air flow sensor - FS3000-1015 - Qwiic - SparkFun SEN-18768.
What is a Qwiic connector?
Qwiic SparkFun is an ecosystem that includes numerous sensors based on the I2C bus , executive modules and dedicated cables . The main assumption of this solution is to streamline the prototyping process. All Qwiic-enabled components use a common 1mm pitch 4-pin JST connector . This reduces the amount of space required on the PCB. It also protects against connecting wrong polarity.
- GND - system ground
- 3.3V - power pin
- SDA - data line of the I2C bus
- SCL - clock line of the I2C bus
- VCM - output from the sensor, which provides a common bias voltage
- ADCR - ADC Reference pin
Module technical specification
- Module type: air flow sensor
- Built-in chip: FS3000-1015
- Air velocity measurement range: 0 m/s to 15 m/s (0 mph to 33.6 mph)
- Accuracy: 5% of full scale flow at 25°C
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- Bus address: 0x28
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Input voltage range: 2.7 V to 3.3 V (3.3 V via Qwiic connector)
- Average current consumption: 10mA
- PWR LED
- Outputs: Qwiic connectors, solder pads
- Configuration jumpers: LED, I2C, ADC-REF
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 25.4 x 25.4mm
- Air Velocity Sensor Breakout - air flow sensor - FS3000-1015 - Qwiic - SparkFun SEN-18768 - 1 piece