Product description: Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 - intelligent ZigBee thermostatic head
The intelligent thermostatic head from Aqara enables remote control of the room temperature via the manufacturer's dedicated application. The intelligent application allows users not only to remotely control the temperature , but also to create operating schedules for the device, which allows them to adjust the room temperature to different times of the day. The radiator thermostat is equipped with an LCD screen , which is characterized by backlight, large viewing angle, high contrast and clear, colorful icons. There is no need to replace the battery after a few weeks of use, thanks to the Zigbee protocol and energy-saving hardware, the Aqara radiator thermostat battery it can last up to a year. Additionally, the intelligent Aqara thermostatic head is supplied with adapters that make it compatible with most radiator valves. Installation is quick and simple , and no additional tools are needed.
Special features of the thermostatic head
- Zigbee 3.0 protocol
- Readings from an external temperature sensor
- Versatile compatibility
- Door and window opening detection
- Weather automation and frost protection
- It allows you to create personalized schedules, which allows you to automatically control devices according to your preferences
- The colorful backlit display ensures clear and intuitive operation and provides information in an attractive way
- One year battery life
- Easy installation and compatibility
ZigBee and Matter protocol, HomeKit support
The Aqara E1 radiator head uses the safe and energy-saving ZigBee 3.0 wireless communication protocol, and the manufacturer also ensures support for Matter .
The Aqara radiator thermostat can receive temperature readings from sensors placed throughout the house, via the Aqara application or even HomeKit. The thermostat can also be controlled using voice commands using assistants such as Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, Alic, Marusya.
Door and window opening detection and geofencing
The device allows you to save on energy costs thanks to the built-in temperature sensor , which will turn off the heating after detecting a sudden drop in temperature. For greater reliability, automation can be created in combination with the Aqara Door and Window Sensor.
The geofencing function allows you to create a virtual area using your location. Activates the device when it detects a person entering a specific area.
Technical specifications of the Aqara E1 thermostatic head
- Model: SRTS-A01
- Battery: 3V (2 x 1.5V AA batteries)
- Wireless protocols: Zigbee 3.0
- Operating temperature: from 0°C to 40°C
- Mounting: M30 x 1.5 mm
- Zigbee maximum output power: <10 dbm="" li="">
- Zigbee operating frequency: from 2405 MHz to 2480 MHz
- Dimensions: 57 x 89 mm