Easy to use temperature, humidity and pressure sensor powered with the voltage of 3.3 V. It communicates through an I2C or SPI interface. It is used in, e.g. meteorological stations, monitoring of the conditions in closed spaces, etc.
The module communicates via the I2C or SPI bus, it is supplied with the voltage of 3.3 V.
|VCC||Supply voltage is 3.3 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C/SPI bus.|
|SDA||The data line of the I2C/SPI bus.|
MISO in SPI mode.
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Module dimensions: 15 x 10 mm
- Two mounting holes with a diameter of 3 mm
- Measurement range: -40 to 85 °C
- Accuracy: ± 1 °C
- Measuring range: 10 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ± 3% RH
- Measuring range: 300 to 1100 hPa
- Accuracy: ± 1 hPa