The module is ready to controlelectric window shutters via wi-fiusingapps on your smartphonefrom anywhere in the world. Is powered bya mains voltage of 230 Volts. In order to use BleBox, it is sufficient to configure the device via web browser. The device hasthreaded connectionfor mounting the wires, the small size allows to close the modulein the electrical junction box.
Before connecting, switch off the voltage in the powered circuit. A driver must be installed in a place protected from the external conditions, protected from access by third parties.
The module has six inputs in the form of bolted connections, to which you can connect the wires with a screwdriver:
- L- power 230 V to the positive pole.
- N- power, the neutral wire - mass
- 01- output 1 for connecting the roller shutter motor.
- 02- output 2 for connecting the roller shutter motor.
- S1- connecting an external switch for shutters.
- S2- connecting an external switch for shutters.
To configuarate, you need to connect to a wireless network of device called "gateBox-xxxxxxxx" where "xxxxxxxx" is the serial number of the device,then using the storeAndroid Playorthe AppStoreyou need to download the applicationwBox - control everything. After the application starts, at the top of the screen, it will display your device, next to the name will be the " + " sign. To initially configurate device, you must click the default name of the device.
Configuration can be done via the website - for this, you need to connect to a wireless network of device, then just launch the Internet browser and enter the IP address of the device:http://192.168.4.1.A configuration page will appear where you must select your home wi-fi network and enter the password.
- Supply voltage: 230 VAC (mains)
- Energy consumption: less than 1W
- The number of supported shutters: 1
- Load current: up to 5 A
- Number of inputs: 2
- Maintenance of electronic and mechanical limit switches
- Input type: logical, bridged to the line N of voltage of AC power
- Connection standard: µWiFi, compatible with 2.4 GHz wi-fi
- Type of two-way transmission: encrypted
- Operating mode
- direct connection (Access Point),
- wi-fi connection through a standard router
- connection with access from anywhere via the Internet
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices with HTML5 support
- The case is made from a polyurethane composition containing no halogen - self-snuffing for the class of insulation B (130 °C)
- Dimensions: 41 x 40 x 21 mm