Product description: Holding electromagnet 12 V 3 W 20 kgf
Holdingelectromagnet, supplied with12 V. At standard ground acceleration of 9.8 m/s2 it holds a mass of20 kg. Current consumption during operation is approx. 250 mA, nominal power is 3 W. The device has an M4 installation hole in the casing, a suitable mounting screw is also included. The electromagnet has dimensions: 34 x 17 mm. The length of the leads with the insulation removed is about 30 cm. In case of using the device as an actuator controlled byArduino, please remember not to connect it directly to the microcontroller pins. For proper system operation, it is necessary to usea relay,optoisolatorortransistor amplifier.
Specifications of the 12 V holding electromagnet
- Power supply voltage: 12 V
- Power: 3 W
- Current consumption: approx. 250 mA
- Load capacity: 20 kgf (maintains 20 kg mass for 9.8 m/s2 earth acceleration)
- Cables with removed insulation at the ends, approx. 30 cm long
- Mounting hole with M4 thread (screw included)
- Dimensions: 34 x 17 mm
- Weight: 83 g
The manufacturer recommends maintaining good heat dissipation from the enclosure, because as the coil temperature increases, the holding force decreases.