Basic electronic components without which no project will work
The most important equipment for every designer are first of all basic components such as: contact boards, wire sets, resistors, capacitors, Tact Switch buttons, LEDs, transistors and their kits, because they are the ones that will allow to realize a new idea at any time, even in the middle of the night. The kits selected by Botland store specialists with builders in mind contain most of the necessary electronic components, plus they avoid the need to buy each type of part separately.
Which electronic kit best suits my needs?
In order to make a decision about choosing the right set of electronic components, you should ask yourself what it will be used for.
- If the kit components will be used to complete a project, choose a kit that fits the design intent, keeping in mind a solid margin for components used in testing and optimizing and making changes to the design.
- If the kits are to be used by students, the best will be kits for projects based on Arduino microcomputer. These contain, among other things, a contact board, a power module for the contact board, wire sets, Tact Switch buttons, LEDs, transistors, capacitors, resistors, and a table to help identify the resistor code. The kits allow you to quickly understand complex theories, and the plastic toolbox allows you to organize the kit's components, making it easy to familiarize yourself with basic electronic components.
- If the kit will be used by a novice builder, choose a kit with a simple configuration, a small price tag, and containing the basic components necessary for the first projects. The kits we offer contain all the necessary parts. Even those that a novice designer might forget about.
- If you are an experienced designer, you (or yourself) will know perfectly well what you are looking for. Just remember that waiting for missing pieces can be quite frustrating, so it's a good idea to allow for contingencies when restocking.
And if you have any doubts, you can always ask questions to the Botland store staff.
Available electronic kits
Botland offers its customers:
- resistor kits for diodes, resistors, electrolytic capacitors in string bags and on tapes,
- kits of elements compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi, including contact boards, power modules for contact boards, wire sets, Tact Switch buttons, LEDs, transistors, potentiometers and goldpin strips, capacitors and resistors, as well as tables to help identification of elements, neatly packed in plastic toolboxes,
- FORBOT kits
These are sets of basic elements used during on-line electronics basics course available at forbot.pl website. Kits contain, among others: resistors, capacitors, LEDs, transistors and many other elements, gadgets and a box (PLUS version).