Silicone case for HuskyLens Kendryte K210 - black - DFRobot FIT0647
Silicone case for HuskyLens Kendryte K210 - black - DFRobot FIT0647
Laser module 5W for Creality 3D printers
Metal knife with trapezoidal blade Wolfcraft 4133000
DC motor with 60:1 gear 6V 130RPM
Feather 32u4 Basic Proto - compatible with Arduino - Adafruit 2771
Case for Arduino Yun Rev2 - transparent
Gator: bit - expansion board for BBC micro:bit - SparkFun DEV-14484
Capacitive touch sensor Trill Hex - Grove - Bela
Electronic component kits - at the beginning, as well as during the adventure with electronics and designing circuits, e.g. based on Raspberry Pi or Arduino platforms, it is necessary to get active and passive electronic components and tools to build circuits. Below you will find basic components needed for simple and advanced projects as well as FORBOT kits used in the online electronics basics course. These electronic components are the basis when you start your adventure with electronics.
Set of CF THT 1/4W resistors described - 1000pcs.A set of 20 values of through hole resistors 0,25 W with tolerance of 5 %, 50 pieces of each. The elements are signed which facilitates finding the desired value.
Set of resistors for CF THT 1/4W LED diodes - 90pcs.Set of 3 values of 30 through hole resistors used for LEDs. Thanks to the values of 220 Ω, 470 Ω and 1.2 kΩ, the user can choose the desired brightness of the LED.
Set of CF THT 1W resistors - 100pcs.The set of 10 values of 10 through hole resistors of 1 W. To facilitate the search for the corresponding value, each of them is in a separate box with a label.
Set of THT ceramic capacitors - 100pcs.The set of 10 most popular values of ceramic capacitors in through hole housings, 10 pieces of each. The capacitors are packed in separate, described string bags.
Set of CF THT 1/4W described resistors - 160pcs.A set of 16 values of through hole resistors of 0,25 W with the tolerance of 5 %, 10 pieces each. The elements are signed, what facilitates finding the desired value.
Molotithic capacitors kit 50V - 1000 pcs.The set of 20 most popular values of monolithic capacitor of the 50 V of the voltage with the pitch of 5 mm.
Set of electronic components - diodes, resistors, buttonsA set of electronic elements required while designing on breadboards. Set includes e.g. resistors, potentiometers and LEDs.
Set of passive electronic components + organizerA set of electronic elements required in the design on the breadboards. Set includes i.a.: resistors, capacitors, potentiometers, buttons, and LEDs. All packed in an organizer...
Set of electronic components - E32 - 254 elementsA set of 254 prototype elements for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Includes: button Tact Switch, LEDs, resistors, potentiometers and goldpin strips. All closed in a small...
Electronic components set E24 + breadboard 400 - E24 - 235 elementsThe set of prototype elements that can be used for creating the systems with Arduino. The kit includes: a breadboard, the power module for the breadboard, sets of wires, Tact...
Set of electronic components + breadboard 830 - E23 - 830 elementsThe set of prototype elements that can be used for creating electronic circuits with Arduino. The kit includes: breadboard, power supply for the breadboard, sets of wires,...
Set of bipolar transistors NPN and PNP TO-92 - 15 values - E49 - 300 pcs.Set includes 300 pcs of transistor To-92 with 15 different values, 20 pcs in each. All is closed in a little organiser.
Electronic components set AM402 + breadboard 400 - 31 elementsThe set of the prototype elements that can be used for prototyping with Arduino. The kit includes: a breadboard, wires, buttons Tact Switch, LEDs, capacitors, resistors, and...
Electronic components set - 1370pcsA set consisting of various electronic components. The set includes electrolytic capacitors, ceramic capacitors, LEDs, rectifier diodes, transistors.
Micro:bit kit Tobbie II - Velleman KSR20A set to build the Robot Tobie II with the help of a Micro:bit plate, designed for children over 14 years old. Allows you to learn the basic issues related to mechanics and...
Inventor's Kit for Arduino - electornic parts set - Kitronik 5313Kitronik Inventor's Kit is a set of electronic components that allow you to create 10 extremely interesting designs using the popular Arduino microcontroller board (not...
Discovery Kit for BBC micro:bit - electronic parts set - Kitronik 5666The BBC's micro:bit Discovery Kit is a set of elements designed especially for beginners who want to start their adventure with electronics and programming. The kit includes...
Set of electric cubes 2/3/4/5pin 32A/250V - orange - 46pcs.A set of 46 electrical cubes with different numbers of pins. The cubes allow you to connect cables up to 250 V with a current flow of up to 32 A in an easy way, without the...
Mini set of passive electronic components - 66 elementsA set of 66 pieces of various electronic components necessary during design on the breadboard. The set includes, among others resistors, transistors, capacitors and chokes....
The most important equipment for every designer are first of all basic components such as: contact boards, wire sets, resistors, capacitors, Tact Switch buttons, LEDs, transistors and their kits, because they are the ones that will allow to realize a new idea at any time, even in the middle of the night. The kits selected by Botland store specialists with builders in mind contain most of the necessary electronic components, plus they avoid the need to buy each type of part separately.
In order to make a decision about choosing the right set of electronic components, you should ask yourself what it will be used for.
- If the kit components will be used to complete a project, choose a kit that fits the design intent, keeping in mind a solid margin for components used in testing and optimizing and making changes to the design.
- If the kits are to be used by students, the best will be kits for projects based on Arduino microcomputer. These contain, among other things, a contact board, a power module for the contact board, wire sets, Tact Switch buttons, LEDs, transistors, capacitors, resistors, and a table to help identify the resistor code. The kits allow you to quickly understand complex theories, and the plastic toolbox allows you to organize the kit's components, making it easy to familiarize yourself with basic electronic components.
- If the kit will be used by a novice builder, choose a kit with a simple configuration, a small price tag, and containing the basic components necessary for the first projects. The kits we offer contain all the necessary parts. Even those that a novice designer might forget about.
- If you are an experienced designer, you (or yourself) will know perfectly well what you are looking for. Just remember that waiting for missing pieces can be quite frustrating, so it's a good idea to allow for contingencies when restocking.
And if you have any doubts, you can always ask questions to the Botland store staff.
Botland offers its customers:
- resistor kits for diodes, resistors, electrolytic capacitors in string bags and on tapes,
- kits of elements compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi, including contact boards, power modules for contact boards, wire sets, Tact Switch buttons, LEDs, transistors, potentiometers and goldpin strips, capacitors and resistors, as well as tables to help identification of elements, neatly packed in plastic toolboxes,
- FORBOT kits
These are sets of basic elements used during on-line electronics basics course available at forbot.pl website. Kits contain, among others: resistors, capacitors, LEDs, transistors and many other elements, gadgets and a box (PLUS version).