3D Printer Nozzle - Key Information
In this category you will find parts made of brass, steel and copper from companies such as Creality, Prusa, Zortrax and others. Choosing original components, you have a guarantee of full compatibility, long life and trouble-free operation for a long time.
- Our product range includes nozzles designed to work with 1,75 mm diameter filaments.
- The MK8 nozzle stands out for its wide compatibility. In practice, this means that it can be successfully used for 3D printers equipped with a head, the outer diameter of which is 8 mm, while the so-called pitch diameter is 7.188 mm. This model of nozzle is available in our shop with different hole diameter. Starting from 0,2 mm, through 0,3 mm, 0,4 mm, 0,5 mm, 0,8 mm and ending with the hole diameter of 1 mm.
- In this category you will also find a steel nozzle with M6 thread. This variant is compatible with heads equipped with a mounting hole with an external diameter of 6 mm and a pitch diameter of 5.35 mm.
All nozzles have a precision thread that makes both tightening and loosening effortless.
Nozzles for 3D printing - what else you can find in Botland offer?
In this category you will also find nozzles designed for Prusa 3D printers. We offer, among others, copies fully compatible with the popular E3D V6 device. Nozzles of this type are characterized by high dimensional accuracy. In combination with a perfectly smooth surface, they guarantee even distribution of heat-shrinkable material. In practice, this means excellent print quality and detail.
- The nozzle for the E3D V6 printer is available in several variants differing by the hole diameter. We offer copies of 0.4 mm and 0.25 mm. Thanks to the M6 thread, the nozzle is solidly and above all stably attached to the hotend head.
- In our assortment we also have nozzles for Zortrax printers model M200 Plus and M300. The described pieces are equipped with a special shield. Its main task is to maintain a stable temperature, which directly affects the quality of printing.
Noteworthy is also Creality nozzle for 3D printers made of brass. We offer, among others, nozzles with a diameter of 0.4 mm, providing both high precision and fast printing.
Needles for nozzle cleaning
The nozzle needs to be cleaned regularly for it to work properly and retain its original properties for a long time. In our shop you will find needle sets, which were designed in such a way as to effectively and, above all, safely remove any dirt. The set includes 5 needles made of solid materials, which guarantee long service life of the cleaning elements.
- In this category, you will find a set of needles with diameters of 0.15 mm, 0.2 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, as well as 1 mm. These are the most popular head diameters, so you can easily match the needle that will keep your head in perfect condition for a long time.
In the set you will get a plastic organizer for easy storage of the nozzles. If you have any questions about nozzles, cleaning needles or other products available in our offer, please contact Botland advisors. Qualified staff will help you choose a model that meets your expectations in 100%.