3D printer covers - what makes them different?
We work only with reputable manufacturers or reliable suppliers. In this category you will find products of esteemed companies with long experience in the market. These include Creality, OpenBuilds, Snapmaker, Zortrax. In the assortment of our store you will find, for example, covers for 3D printer made of high-quality materials that guarantee long life. The main task of such products is to effectively protect the workspace.
- We offer, among others, durable covers of Creality company, which are additionally protected from the inside with aluminium foil characterised by flame retardant properties. Moreover, the foil is fully resistant to corrosion.
- The use of the cover allows to maintain a constant temperature around the printout. In practice, this means better quality and definitely less risk of imperfections.
- The use of material distinguished by increased resistance to abrasion makes the covers for 3D printers retain their original properties for a long time.
Using covers prevents printouts from unsticking due to sudden gust of air. In Botland shop you will find covers characterized by a wide compatibility. We offer covers for small, medium and large 3D printers.
Robust and durable housings for 3D printer
In this category you will also find enclosures made of lightweight but durable materials such as aluminum and acrylic. The main purpose of enclosures is to increase the safety of 3D printer use.
- We offer, among others, models that effectively filter blue laser light (in case of printers with engraving function).
- Housings available in this category are equipped with sensors. If the door is opened, the laser engraver will stop immediately.
- Selected housings are equipped with additional internal lighting, thanks to which you can continuously monitor the progress of your work.
- Another advantage of the housings is the presence of a ventilation system. Its main task is the effective removal of specific smells, which may occur during spatial printing.
Enclosures available in our shop protect printouts against unsticking caused by a sudden gust of air. Moreover, by maintaining a stable temperature, they minimize the risk of shrinkage or warping of the shrinking material.
Profiles and frames for 3D printers
Profiles for 3D printers made of aluminum also deserve special attention. Complete sets include all mounting elements, thanks to which you can create a frame characterized by shapes and sizes tailored to your requirements.
- Moreover, this category includes pre-assembled frames, fully compatible with selected models of 3D printers. These types of copies are intended for people who prefer products ready to use immediately after taking them out of the package.
- Solidly made frames significantly improve 3D printer stiffness, which in practice directly translates into higher precision and speed of the device.
If you have any questions about profiles, frames or housings for 3D printers, please feel free to contact us. Our specialized advisors will be happy to help you choose a specific model with full compatibility, which is necessary for the proper operation of a 3D printer. Contact us by phone, e-mail or contact form.