Product description: Holding electromagnet 12 V 3 W 15 kgf
Powered by a12-voltholding electromagnet, which holds a mass of15 kgat standard ground acceleration (9.8 m/s2). The current consumption during operation is approximately 250 mA. The rated power is 3 W.The electromagnethas dimensions: 30 x 14 x 22 mm. It has two leads with a length of about 30 cm, with the insulation removed at the ends. In the housing there is an installation hole with M4 thread. The set also includes a suitable screw. The device is used as an executive element, controlled byArduino. Due to the high power consumed by the electromagnet, it should not be connected directly to the microcontroller pins. This may result in damage to the system. In such connections an additional element should be used:relay,optoisolatorortransistor amplifier.
Specification of a 12-volt holding electromagnet
- Power supply voltage: 12 V
- Power: 3 W
- Current consumption: approx. 250 mA
- Load capacity: 15 kgf (maintains a mass of 15 kg for 9.8 m/s2 earth acceleration)
- Cables with removed insulation at the ends, approx. 30 cm long
- Mounting hole with M4 thread (screw included)
- Dimensions: 30 x 14 x 22 mm
- Weight: 85 g
The manufacturer recommends maintaining good heat dissipation from the enclosure, because as the coil temperature increases, the holding force decreases.