Hat for the Raspberry Pi that adds 4 USB ports and a converter USB-UART. The device has dimensions of 65 x 30 mm, it works withRaspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B and Zero and Zero W. It also has indicative LEDs showing the status of ports and communication.
Hat is suited by the size for the Rasperry Pi Zero.
The subject of the sale is the hat, minicomputer Raspberry Pican be purchased separately.
What is on the board?
- GPIO connector for connecting a Raspberry
- Converter USB-UART to connect the Raspberry via the terminal
- Interface USB hub: you need to connect it to the Raspberry for the USB ports to work
- Connect to Raspberry Pi 3/2/B+: using the microUSB - USB cable (included)
- Connect to Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero: using the microUSB connector of microUSB (included)
- Power Supply: 5 V
- 4 port USB
- 4 mounting holes: 3 mm
- Unit dimensions: 65 x 30 mm
- Hat USB HUB
- Cable USB-microUSB
- The screws and spacers for mounting