Module with digital temperature sensorMCP9808 equipped with a communications I2C interface (TWI). Pins are the popular goldpin connectors, to connect the sensor to the main module (e.g. Raspberry PiorArduino) viawires.
The product is compatible with Arduino
|VDD||Supply voltage in the range from 2.7 V to 5.5 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus (installed resistor pulling-up 10 kΩ).|
|SDA||The data line of the I2C bus (installed resistorpulling-up 10 kΩ).|
|ALERT||The external interrupt of open collector type.|
|A0, A1, A2||
Pins of address selection of I2C bus. Default adress is: 0x18. Indicating the high status on a single bit will lead to the change of address in accordance with patterns: 0x18 + A2 + A1 + A0.
For example, when indicating a high statusn on all bits, the address will be: 0x18 + 4 + 2 + 1.
When we indicate a high status only on A2 and A0, then: 0x18 + 4 + 1 = 0x1D.
- Supply voltage: from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Pins are working with logic of 3.3 V and 5 V
- Measuring range: -40°C to 125°C
- Accuracy: on average - 0.25 °C, maximum 0.5°C
- Resolution: 8-bit ( 0,0625°C)
- Communication interface: I2C (TWI)
- Built-in resistors pulling-up the SCL and SDA 10 kΩ lines
- The bus address: from 0x18 to 0x1F
- Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 2 mm
- Weight: approx. 1 g
The set includes:
- Module with temperature sensor
- Goldpin strap, pitch of 2.54 mm for self-soldering