Product description: Debugger / programmer ST-Link/Set v3
Modular debugger and programmer formicrocontroller familiesSTM8andSTM32. It consists of a main module and an expansion board adapter.Virtual COM portconnects the computer with the microcontroller via interfaceUARTand a bridge (SPI,I2C,CAN,GPIO). The modular architecture of ST-Link-V3Set allows you to extend its core functions with additional modules such as adapter board.
Technical characteristics of the programmer / debugger
- FLASH programming drag and drop
- The frequency of VCP to 15 MHz
- Support the supply voltage of 3 V to 3.6 V for the UART interface and the inputs tolerate 5 V
- Supports low and high speed SWIM
- Communication support JTAG
- Direct support for firmware update (DFU)
- USB 2.0 interface
- Powered through a microUSB connector (microUSB B)
- Probe with extensions.
- Expansion board with mounting elements
- Wire JTAG