Product description: Filament sensor 3D printer
Feltsensor used in RepRap 3D printers. It is connected to the main board of the device. Main task of the sensor is current control of feeding material for printing. If its travel is correct, the LED located on the sensor lights up green. In case of sudden interruption due to depletion of the filament, printing is stopped. This is indicated by the green LED going out. Stopping the work allows you to avoid damage to the model being formed. After replacing the printing material, the device resumes operation. The sensor is compatible with 1.75 mm diameter filament. The kit includes a connecting cable.
The product is delivered in a random color: black or white.
- VCC - supply voltage pin from 3,3 V to 5 V
- GND - chip ground pin
- SIG - signal pin of sensor
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Compatible with filament with diameter: 1.75 mm
- Sensor has holes for insertion and exit of the felt
- Sensor design ensures smooth movement of the printing material
- Mounting hole size: 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1 m
- Color: black or white
- Weight: 18 g