The reflective module with IR sensor equipped with digital and analog output. It works with a voltage from 3 V to 5.3 V. It enbales the detection of obstacles in the range from 0 to 30 mm.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer has prepared a user guide along witha sample program for Arduino and STM32.
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5.3 V
- Analog and digital output signal
- Operation range: 0 to 30 mm (the highest precision: from 0 to 10 mm)
- The kit includes a cable with female tips
- Module dimensions: 26 x 16 mm Thanks to the included cable, the user can easily connect the device.
The device has a 4-pin connector. The output signal can lead, for example, to an analog input of the module of Arduino.
|VCC||Supply voltage: 3 V to 5.3 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|AOUT||Analog output signal.|
|DOUT||The digital output signal, the sensitivity is adjusted by the integrated potentiometer.|