Product description: Grove - MCP9808 - temperature sensor - I2C.
Temperature sensorMCP9808is characterized by high accuracy. Its measuring range isfrom -40°C pd 125°C.The measuring accuracy is0,25°C.It communicates through theI2Cinterface. There is a pin on the board, which can be used to triggeran alarm incase of too high a temperature. The usercan also choose an I2C address.The module is poweredfrom 3.3 V to 5 V.
Main features of MCP9808 sensor
- High accuracy
- Selectable resolution: + 0.5°C, + 0.25°C, + 0.125°C, + 0.0625°C
- Programmable alert output pin
- I2C interface
Temperature sensor MCP9808, Grove cable also included.
Arduino compatible product
The manufacturer providesa user guideshowing its connection and programming.
Connection of temperature sensor
MCP9808 temperature and humidity sensor.
|GND||The weight of the system.|
|VCC||The supply voltage is 5 V.|
|SDA||I2C bus data line.|
|SCL||I2C bus clock line.|
Sensor specification MCP9808
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Temperature measurement:
- Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Resolution to choose from:
- 0.25°C (typical) from -40°C to 125°C
- 0.5°C (max.) from -20°C to 100°C
- 1°C (max.) from -40°C to 120°C
- Interface: I2C
- I2C address: 0x18 (default) / 0x18 to 0x1F (optional)
- Connector: Grove
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 7 mm
- Weight: 9,2 g