Product description: Connector with M6 thread for 4 mm Teflon tube
Connector PC4M6 which allows you to connect the PTFE tube to the3D printerhotend. It is made of high quality material, which ensures long life of the product. Connector on one side is ended withM6 thread, which is used to mount in hotend's body. On the other side, there is a movable plastic groove of a4 mm diameter PTFEtube, whose main task is to transport thefilamentfrom the extruder to the hotend. The pneumatic quick connector is 18 mm high and 10 mm wide.
Specifications of the connector PC4M6
- Thread material: metal
- Material of the key: plastic
- Total height of the connector: 18 mm
- Connector total width: 10 mm
- Thread size (hotend assembly): M6
- Compatible with PTFE pipes with a diameter of 4 mm
In the offer of our shop you can also find a connector withM10 threadand PTFE pipes with a diameter of 4 mm inwhiteandblue.