Shield forArduinowith single-channel driver for DC motors operating with a voltage from 7 V to 30 V and current up to 10 A (short term 15 A). It has NMOS H-Bridge. The board has jumpers for selecting PWR and DIRpins.
The subject of the sale is a shield,the Arduino Unocan be purchased separately.
The layout of the board
- Digital connectors of Arduino.
- Output to control other types of microcontrollers.
- Test button B - when pressed, the current will pass from the output B to A, and the motor will be spinning clock-wise or counter-clockwise, depending on the connection.
- Test button - after clicking it, current will pass from the output A to B, and the motor will rotate clock-wise or counter-clockwise, depending on the connection.
- The analog inputs of the Arduino.
- The power connector of the Arduino.
- Reset Button.
- Red LED B.
- Red LED A.
- The green power LED.
- Clamping connections:
- Power +
- Power -
- The output of the motor A
- The output of the motor B
- Jumper to select the PWM pin: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10 or D11.
- Jumper to select the DIR pin: D2, D4, D7, D9, D12 or D13.
- Supply voltage: from 7 V to 30 V
- Amperage: 10 A (short-time 15 A for up to 10 seconds)
- Voltage of logic level: 3.3 V and 5 V
- Frequency of speed control PWM: up to 10 KHz
- NMOS H-Bridge
- PWM and DIR pins' selection
- The number of controlled motors: 1
- Dimensions: 76 x 56 mm