Description of product: LDS02 LoRaWAN Door & Window door and window sensor - EU868 MHz - Smart Home, Wireless, OTAA - Seeedstudio 101990921
The LDS02 door and window sensor from Seeedstudio detects the moments of opening and closing doors and windows and enables connection to the IoT server via the LoRaWAN network. The sensor also provides information on the number of closings and openings performed at a given time and the duration of a given state . Additionally, it also has an alarm function that can be individually declared by the user. The LDS02 LoRaWAN Door & Window can be used wherever there is a need for data protection (e.g. confidential file cabinets) and intrusion detection.
Also check the manufacturer 's user guide .
Special features of the product
- Low power consumption : Powered by 2 AAA LR03 batteries, which ensures a lifetime of up to 2 years
- Long distance data transmission: data can be transferred up to 5 kilometers
- Multi-platform support : The sensor works well for use on platforms such as Helium and TTN
- Alarm function : Door and window open time alarm
- Flexible parameter configuration : supports AT commands, the ability to remotely configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
The LDS02 LoRaWAN Door & Window sensor can be used with the LWL02 flood sensor, room temperature and humidity sensor or LoRa network gateway. In combination with other modules, it can be used to build intelligent IoT solutions.
Technical specification of the sensor
- Module type: door and window opening sensor
- Communication type: LoRaWAN v1.0.3 class 3
- Built-in chip: SX1262 LoRa Core
- Power: battery, 2 x AAA
- Provided statistical data: counting the opening of the door / window, duration of individual states
- Alarm: yes, set individually by the user
- White color
- Slit dimensions: less than or equal to 25 mm
- Device dimensions: 73.9 x 31.39 x 20.1 mm
- Door and window sensor LDS02 LoRaWAN Door & Window - EU868 MHz - Smart Home, Wireless, OTAA - Seeedstudio 101990921 - 1 piece