- Supply voltage: 5 V to 12 V
- Power consumption for 5 V: 15 mA
- Measuring range: from 0.3 to 6 l/min
- Operating temperature: to 80 °C
- Permissible humidity: 35 % - 90% RH
- Permissible water pressure: 0.8 MPa
- Mounting on a pipe with a diameter of 1/8 "
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: 58 x 34.9 x 28.2 mm
A simple sensor for measuring the flow of liquids. Consists of a pinwheel that has a magnet and Hall sensors. By counting the pulses of a hanging fan, in a simple way, you can measure the flow of liquids. With this method, the electronic part of the sensor has no contact with water.
The device has three wires:
- red - supply voltage from 5 V to 12 V
- black - ground
- yellow - pulse output signal
By counting pulses you can track the fluid flow in a simple way. It should be noted that this is not a sensor for precision measurements. However, it is ideal for use in hobbies that do not require greater accuracy than 10 %.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer has prepared aguidefor users of Arduino.