A digital sensor measuring the distance ranging up to 20 cm and the intensity of the incident light. It communicates via the I2C bus (TWi), it works with a voltage of 3.3 V and 5 V.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer has prepareda sample programfor Arduino users.
The kit includes the goldpin strap for self-soldering. The pins were described in the table below.
|Vin||The input voltage from 3.3 V to 5.0 V.|
|3vo||The output of the controller 3 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SDA||Data line of I2C bus, pulled up through a resistor of 10kΩ.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus, pulled up through a resistor of 10kΩ.|
|INT||External interrupt, details inthe documentation.|
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Measuring range: up to 20 cm
- Communication: I2C bus
- The bus' address: 0x13
- Built-in ambient light sensor
- Pins: goldpin connectors of 2.54 mm, for self-soldering (included)
- Dimensions: 23 x 23 mm
- Weight: 1 g (without connectors)