Product description: USB programmer and debugger for Xilinx devices - Waveshare 6530
A platform that allows you to program and debugXilinxdevices via USB. The device is based onCY7C68013A+FPGAchip, which is compatible with original Xilinx platforms. It supports programming viaJTAG, Slave-Serial and SPIinterfaces. It works with 1.5 V/ 1.8 V / 2.5 V / 3.3 V / 5 V.
Programmer and debugger for Xilinx devices.
Main features of the programmer and debugger
- Based on CY7C68013A+FPGA.
- Enables programming of any Xilinx FPGA / CPLDS / ISP PROM device.
- Supports programming by JTAG / Slave-Serial / SPI.
- Supports such voltages as: 1.5 V / 1.8 V / 2.5 V / 3.3 V / 5 V.
- Allows to change the clock frequency, automatically adjusts the frequency of Xilinx software.
- It automatically updates the software, so it will support next Xilinx devices.
- Antistatic and multi-layer signal isolation.
- Included are adapters and cables for connection to an official board or circuit.
- Supports software such as:
- Xilinx ISE
- Compatible devices:
- Xilinx FPGA: UltraScale / 7 series / Zynq / Kintex / Virtex / Artix / Spartan, etc.
- Xilinx CPLD: XC9500 / XC9500XL / XC9500XV / CoolRunner XPLA3 / CoolRunner-II, etc.
- Xilinx PROM: XCF00S / XCF00P / XL, etc., etc.
- It has status LEDs:
- Red: USB connected
- Yellow: USB connected and Vref (target board) is powered
How to connect the programmer?
The programmer should be connected to the PC via USB and to the target board via the selected interface with a suitable cable. Below is a drawing of the pins layout.
- USB programmer and debugger for Xilinx
- JTAG adapter
- USB cable
- 7-wire cable with 8-pin connector
- 6-wire cable with 8-pin connector
- JTAG 14-pin cable, raster 2.54 mm
- JTAG 14-pin cable, 2 mm raster
- JTAG 10-pin cable, raster 2.54 mm