Product description: IR remote control NEC 38kHz + IR receiver 1838T + module and cables
IR remote with a compatible receiver and module. It allows you to create a wireless connection with any microcontroller or set including Arduino orRaspberry Pi. On the GitHub available is the library along with the program facilitating the use of the set.
Chip of the the IR receiver.
Specifications of the IR remote control
- Receiver's power supply: 3,0 - 5,5 V
- Current consumption of the receiver: up to 1 mA
- Operating frequency: 38 kHz
- The remote control that is compatible with the broadcast standard NEC
- Slot for the CR2025 battery(not included, it can be purchased separately)
- Range: up to 5 m
The leads of the module's pins
|VCC||The module's power supply.|
|IN||The output signal from the receiver.|
Each of these pins are twice in the module.
The set includes
- The transmitter as the remote control
- IR receiver 1838T
- Module to attach the receiver
- Female-female connecting wires
The set does not contain aCR2025 battery, it can be purchased separately.
|A library from GitHub is not working with new versions of the Arduino development environments. It should be used in a 1.0.x environment.|